Thursday, May 2, 2013

Down Home Goes Up Town

For Delivery Tuesday, May 7th

Organic Meat Loaf
Crusty Macaroni & Cheese
Bistro Salad
($35)

Where did Spring go?? Well, to comfort us this week in the chilly, drizzly weather I'm going down home with my adaptation of my Mama Glee's meatloaf recipe. My Organic Meat Loaf has organic lean ground beef with a wonderful mixture of organic chicken broth, tomato paste, Worchestershire sauce, and breadcrumbs to keep the meatloaf moist. It is topped with a sweet ketchup mixture that my Mama Glee is famous for!




My guys have been begging me to make their favorite homemade Crusty Macaroni & Cheese and it goes perfectly with this meatloaf. This has a smooth, creamy cheese sauce made with White Cheddar and Gruyere topped with Panko bread crumbs. 



To get our  veggies in with this meal we'll go Up Town with a Bistro Salad. This is a yummy, simple salad with fresh herbs and an amazing champagne vinaigrette dressing.


Please let me know by Saturday, May 4th if you want in on next week's order.
_______________________________________________________________________


Here are a few dessert offerings for Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation, and Graduation.
If there is something special you'd like and don't see it offered please contact me.
336-712-9888

Silver Spoon Bakery

Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing $25
Blueberry Buckle 8X* pan $15
Coconut Cake $25
Triple Chocolate Pound Cake $25
Cheese Cake $25
Buttermilk Brown Sugar Pound Cake with Caramel Icing $25
Lemon Pound Cake $25


 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment