Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dinner to the Rescue!

For Delivery Tuesday, May 28th

Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Orange-Almond Spring Salad w/Orange Vinaigrette
Fresh French Baguette



Last minute change of plans, so I'll be here to give you Dinner to the Rescue! I know these last few weeks of school are killer......so, I'll try to make your life a little easier with dinner on your porch when you get home. My Chicken Spaghetti Casserole is low in calories, but big on flavor and hearty. This is a family pleaser with chicken, spaghetti, celery, red bell pepper and onion pulled together with a great sauce topped with cheese. This recipe has been in our family for as long as I can remember and it's a huge hit!


 I'll toss together a super healthy and flavorful Orange -Almond Spring Salad with Orange Vinaigrette. This salad starts with spring mix lettuces topped with mandarin orange sections, almonds, celery and a wonderful orange vinaigrette dressing. 


To round out the meal I'll include a fresh french baguette. This is the perfect bread to go along with your chicken spaghetti and salad.


Please let me know by Saturday, May 25th if you want in on next week's meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment