Friday, March 15, 2013

Here's How It Works

Thought I would re-post how Dinner's Done! works:
 An email is sent out every Thursday evening (usually by 9:00pm) with the menu for the next week. If you want in on the meal for delivery the next Tuesday you send me an email by Saturday evening. I email you back letting you know I have you down. Delivery every week is on Tuesdays. We only deliver in the Clemmons area. I send out a reminder email on Monday to put your cooler (with ice as weather begins to get warmer) and payment out on the front porch. That's it! The meal is the same price every week. Delivery is usually between 4:30-6:00. I hope this helps answer some logistical questions, especially if you are new to Dinner's Done!

In a nut shell:
Every week - 
Thursday - menu is sent out
Saturday - deadline for letting me know if you want in
Monday - reminder email sent out by me so you will put out cooler/payment
Tuesday - delivery between 4:30 - 6:00 (meal is waiting for you in your cooler when you get home)

No comments:

Post a Comment