Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Spring?!

For Delivery Tuesday, March 26th

Spring is here, but it sure doesn't feel like it. So, in anticipation of those warmer, sunnier days our menu this week will be all about Spring! We'll start off with Chicken Salad Croissants . These sandwiches have an amazing chicken salad filling. I start off with diced seasoned roasted chicken breast and add in pecans and walnuts, fresh herbs, and green grapes pulled together with a wonderful dressing of light sour cream, greek yogurt, and just a touch of light mayo.



As a second option for your sandwich (I'm thinking about the kids here), I will also offer  Ham and Cheese Croissants. These sandwiches have Applegate Farms Natural Deli Ham (Whole Foods) and Havarti cheese as their filling. I would recommend Dijon mustard and lettuce also - so have some on hand! I will be giving you a combined total of 6 sandwiches.When you order you let me know how many of each type of sandwich you would like (i.e. 3 Chicken Salad and 3 Ham & Cheese/or/4 Chicken Salad and 2 Ham & Cheese). You get the idea :-)

Along side the sandwiches I will give you the most amazing Lemon Roasted Potatoes. These scream Spring! Super yummy yukon gold potatoes with a dressing of olive oil, fresh lemon juice and zest, fresh dill and garlic. 

I will include a large bunch of fresh Grapes so if the kids order the Ham & Cheese they can get their fruit with dinner.

We have to have dessert with this meal! Brownies just seem to be the perfect choice. So, I'll be making up some batches of my Insanely Good Fudge Brownies for you. 
Happy Spring?!
Chicken Salad Croissants and/or Ham & Cheese Croissants (Pick 6 total - you choose how many of each)
Lemon Roasted Potatoes
Fresh Grapes
Insanely Good Fudge Brownies
($35)

Let me know by Saturday, March 23rd if you want in on next week's delivery

Only Tuesday delivery next week.

Thank you!

Rhonda
Dinner's Done!
 
  
 
 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment