Thursday, March 7, 2013

Carolina BBQ With A Twist

For Delivery Tuesday, March 12th

This week I am serving up some slow cooked Apple BBQ Pork Sandwiches. This pork is dry rubbed and marinated overnight then cooked slow with a wonderful combination of spices, apple juice, and apple cider for a sweet, smoky flavor.

 For a bit of a twist, I'm serving this along with a super healthy Broccoli Slaw Salad . The salad has dried cranberries and walnuts (on the side for my nut-sensitive families!) along with a greek yogurt (no mayo), dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and agave nectar (no sugar) dressing.

When having BBQ we can't live without a few Hushpuppies!



I'll also include some amazing Veggie Chips These are a great alternative to regular potato chips, but have great flavor and wonderful crunch. They are perfect with this meal and I promise your kids will love them!



Apple BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Broccoli Slaw Salad
Hush Puppies
Veggie Chips  
($35)

Please let me know by Saturday, March 9th if you want to be included in next week's meal delivery.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment